Sirred Paint–and Martin family–taken over for a month!
While this site is usually reserved for posting my artwork and inviting any stirrings it causes in you, I've decided to uses it to capture the art in the experiences and stirrings I experience this month while we host Samanta and Kristaps, 13 and 16 year-old Latvian orphans in our home. Please join us on this adventure by reading along, posting your stirrings--thoughts, questions, ideas, reactions! Let's enjoy the art of the moments of the Christmas season 2012!
- jimazing on Set ‘em straight: Faith
- jimazing on Set ‘em straight!
- Tammy on Set ‘em straight!
- Mom on Getting ready for the arrival of Kristaps and Samanta!!
- Curtis RTI Martin on Second Thought Perspective
- r fasanello on Second Thought Perspective
- jimazing on Remaining behind on the Journey
- Curtis on Frustration
- r fasanello on Frustration
- jimazing on Perspective-Looking for “that someone”
- John on About
- Curtis on Peaceful night
- Curtis on Remaining behind on the Journey
- jess on Peaceful night
- jess on Remaining behind on the Journey
- Set ‘em straight: Faith
- Set ‘em straight!
- Countdown O-vah–they’ve arrived!
- Getting ready for the arrival of Kristaps and Samanta!!
- Remaining behind on the Journey
- Hearty Oak Sketch
- Peaceful night
- Engaged or alone?
- Crying out-two paths-unsure
- Alone-naked-hopeless-reaching out
- Lonely-Unsure of what’s around the corner!